I wasn’t always a romance writer…I was nearly 60 years old when I wrote my first novel.
So obviously, I’ve done a few other things in my life, and here are some of them.
But just to keep you on your toes, one of these is a lie, the rest are true:
- I taught classes at Stanford University.
(The subject was computer graphics)
- I paddled naked down the Swani River.
(I did it in 1980)
- I am a vaccine safety activist.
(I work for the NVIC)
- I have a pilot’s license.
(I got it in 1976)
- I speak six languages fluently.
(Okay, this is a lie)
- I am a minister and have married two couples.
(Both couples are still married)
- I wrote a computer program 30 years ago that is still used today.
(It helps design integrated circuit chips)
- I was lead singer of a rock band that opened for the Rolling Stones.
(Although the Stones didn’t know it at the time)